About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Major Milk Tea Addict

Friday, August 26, 2011

( ´∀`)

Hey! It's Kayo, it's been a long time since my post right?
Sorry about that, It's because of my school homework and assignments. 
One assignment down and about...8 to go! オ(・ェ・)ヤ(・ェ-)ス(-ェ・)ミ(-ェ-)。o○Zzz…

So, to you people out there who watch/read Katekyo Hitman Reborn, how was 
your thought on the new Arcobaleno Arc? I thought it was pretty interesting, 
is Mammon a female or a male? That's my question. 


Anyway, My throat a few minutes ago burned and felt chalky and dry, the trick to resolve this
is to gargle hot salt water in your mouth - DON'T SWALLOW IT! YOU'LL CHOKE. 


Well, It should work! Good luck if you try it! Kayo's advices are clean, don't worry!



☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Make sure to leave a comment below :P