About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Major Milk Tea Addict

Monday, October 1, 2012

[K-FAN] Lee Seung Gi ♪ ♥

Recently I've been watching a Korean Show called, 'Strong Heart'
[Ps. It's a really awesome show about Korean Celebrities spilling stories of their experiences and stuff.
Watch it! :P ].

Anyway, the main point!
Lee Seung Gi, The MC of Various shows [Strong Heart] now has an earned himself a fan [me], because his songs are seriously the best shit I've listened to for a while now ✩
[I should really consider watching the dramas that he acts in (Y)]

Song taking me over: 
Will you Marry Me? - Lee Seung Gi
^ Yes! ;w; LOLjk.
Listen to that smooth and alluring voice people; who would refuse to that.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Make sure to leave a comment below :P