About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Major Milk Tea Addict

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Excited. (*≧▽≦) オハツでっす♪

O(≧∇≦)O It's nice to meet you guys, Whoever out there is taking time to read my blog.
This is my first blog, And I have a feeling blogging to going to become a addiction ~
First of my all, I'd like to say my name isn't Kayo. Nor do i get K.O-ed much eh-heh...or maybe I do  


I've just ended my school holidays one week ago, and this is the second week of school now~
Learning Japanese sure is hard; Gotta blame my anime/manga instinct for making me learn it =W=;


My latest obsessions these days is definitely the drama 'You're Beautiful.' 
[I doubt anyone can hate a drama with someone like Jeremy in it]


 And my favourite song is I Hope by F.T. Island.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgd3doXcC6o


-KO.ED. 
See you guys later! ~ 
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:


(^-^)/(((((((((●~*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Make sure to leave a comment below :P