About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Major Milk Tea Addict

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Good Evening! ( ゚▽゚)/コンバンハ

Today my Friends came over to my house to do the Health [PD] Group assignment 
with me, but it failed. 

Yup. We totally ditched work, and one of my friends couldn't even be bothered to do it 
and went home.... (._.)

One of my friends who stayed at my house, was keen on buying Chatime milk tea with me
:l So i did.  

Chatime is Taiwanese By the way, And their milk tea is really good :3 



Just in case you can't see the drink names properly. 
It says, Mango green tea + rainbow jelly, Green jelly roasted milk tea, Pearl milk tea, Passion fruit QQ, Honey Lemon Aloe.


One regular is only $5.90 AUD
If they ask if you want Standard sugar and ice, say yes.
Don't ask for more ice and sugar, trust me.
You might even want to tell them to get you less ice, so that your drink wouldn't be so watery.

The Chatime I went to, the service was okay, only two people making the drinks though. They give you a receipt with a number on it. 


Random fact: You get a free drink on your birthday.


[Their Roasted milk tea Is really nice] 


Oh and my latest obsession with songs?
OK by B1A4~ 




Enjoy the MV/PV 

And....SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST! 

YAY!


( ^ _ ^)∠☆PAN!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Make sure to leave a comment below :P